HTC Thunderbolt Specifications Leaked by German Retailer
HTC Thunderbolt was just spotted on the web in pictures yesterday and now we also have some specifications of the device to check out, courtesy of a German retailer. This leak source listed the smartphone in its systems and the screenshot below details what happened here exactly.
Said leak also means that the phone is only headed to Verizon, but also to German carriers Deutsche Telekom, O2 and Vodafone. All of them have LTE networks ready to power up this beauty and since we’ve mentioned specs, here’s the list you’ve been waiting for:
- Display: 4.3 inch, touchscreen
- CPU: 1.2GHz MSM8960, dual core
- Camera: 8MP (back), 5MP (front) videocall; 1080p Full HD video recording and playback
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GSM/quad band/GPRS/EDGE/3G/HSPA/LTE
- Memory: 16GB internal memory, microSDXC (up to 128GB)
- Battery: 1800 mAh
We must notice that the MSM8960 CPU is supposed to arrive in 2012, as announced by Qualcomm. Either it’s a name spelled wrong, or a bad rumor… More info at CES 2011!