Huawei IDEOS X5 Ready for CES Introduction, Launching in Two Weeks in Hong Kong
Huawei IDEOS X5 is an Android mid-range smartphone that’s already been announced in Australia and now it prepares to make its CES 2011 entrance. The handset will reach Hong Kong in two weeks, but for now let’s check out its specifications.
The device has some elegant presentation pics, as you can see, so let’s find out if its features match the looks:
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7230, 800MHz
- Display: 3.8 inch, 800 x 480 pixels, capacitive touchscreen
- Camera: 5MP, 720p HD video recording, VGA front camera
- Connectivity: HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Memory: 4GB internal storage
- Battery: 1500 mAh
All we can do is wonder whether or not the smartphone will support an Android 2.3 upgrade or not… More details when this baby goes live at CES!