Huawei Vision, a Unibody Smartphone With Customized Android 2.3, 1GHz Processor
After surprising everyone by unveiling the world’s first Android 3.2 tablet, Huawei now announces a pretty appealing smartphone. I’m talking about the Huawei Vision model, that’s pictured below and comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, plus a unibody design that’s already trademark for HTC.
This model is not quite the Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation rival, but it will stand up pretty well against Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire S in my opinion. This model comes with the following specs:
- Display: 3.7 inches, capacitive
- Camera: 5MP, autofocus, LED flash, 720p video recording
- CPU: 1GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255
- Battery: 1,400 mAh
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB 2.0, A-GPS
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 2GB ROM, microSD card slot (32GB)
- Others: FM radio, proximity sensor, light sensor
You’ll find this model with silver, gold and charcoal back covers and you should know that its case measures 9.9 mm in thickness, while the entire device weighs 121 grams. Huawei was keen on remind us that this weight is less than the one of a perfume or aftershave. Also, it seems that Gingerbread has been customized with 3D interface on this model. September is when we’ll see the product launched.