Lenovo Debuts Moto Z Force Smartphone, With Indestructible Screen, Modular Back; Powerful 21 MP Cam Also Included
Lenovo debuted two very powerful phones today, genuine flagships within the Moto range. One of them is the Moto Z, detailed here and the other is the Moto Z Force, pictured below and standing out through its indestructible screen. This display uses Shatter Shield technology, that was also found on the Moto X Force.
This lets it survive even the toughest drops. Upfront we’ve got a fingerprint scanner and at the back we find a powerful 21 megapixel camera, plus a magnetic docking mechanism for modular pieces. Here’s the full specs list for the phone:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Display: 5.5 inch, AMOLED, Quad HD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB, microSD
- Camera: Main: 21 MP, OIS, F/1.8, laser focus, dual tone flash; Front: 5 MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type C
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Turbopower charge
The handset offers certification for splash proof technology and also comes a 6.99 mm thick waistline. At the back there’s a magnetic port that lets you connect Moto Mods modular shells, with extra projector, JBL speakers and external battery.