MWC 2011: HTC Incredible S, Most Well Specced Smartphone Announced in Barcelona by HTC
HTC announced 6 new devices today, 5 smartphones and a tablet, but the most well specced product is certainly the HTC Incredible S. This handset incorporates a huge 4 inch display, supports stereo sound and has a great 8 megapixel camera at the back.
The handset will be available on the market starting Q2 2011 and we have to mention that it runs Android with HTC Sense. HTC Incredible S measures 11.7mm in thickness and we’ll be showing you some hands-on action with the smartphone soon. In the meantime, let’s have a look at the specifications list:
- CPU: 1GHz
- Display: 4 inch, touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels
- Memory: 1.1GB, 768MB RAM, microSD slot (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Connectivity: WiFI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, HSPA/WCDMA, quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, GPS
- Camera: 8MP, LED flash, autofocus, 720p HD video capture, 1.3MP front camera
- Weight: 135.5 grams
- Battery: 1450mAh, 580 minutes of GSM talk time
- Sensors: G sensor, digital compass, proximity and ambient light sensor
We’ll be back with more info soon!