Nokia 600 Loudest Phone Ever (For Its Maker) Announced Officially! (Video)
Nokia unveiled today a trio of fresh handsets running Symbian Belle, an OS that was also detailed during an official conference in Hong Kong. This device is marketed by its maker as the loudest Nokia smartphone to date, most likely beating models such as the X6 and the X7 that were pretty loud in their days.
We’re dealing with a model that comes with a super loud speaker incorporated, that reaches an almost scary 106 phon (measurement unit for perceived loudness). This handset has some other musical features, such as FM transmitter that allows you to stream music to a nearby radio and also the ability to receive FM radio without needing a headset.
And the specs go something like this:
- Connectivity: NFC, pentaband radio, 3G HSUPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, A-GPS
- CPU: 1GHz
- Display: 3.2 inch nHD, 640 x 360
- Memory: 2GB internal, microSD card (32GB)
- Camera: 5MP, full focus, LED flash, 720p video
- Battery: 15 hours of talk time (GSM), 55 hours of standby
The handset measures 111 x 53 x 13mm, weighs 100 grams and it will come in black, white, pink and lime, starting Q3 2011. The price will be around EUR 180, without taxes and subsidies. And now here’s a promo for the phone: