We have a date! Galaxy SIII coming on the 3rd of May in London!
Rumors and again some more rumors. That’s all we’ve had until now. Well, not anymore as Samsung finally decided to share with us the date for the big event. “Come and meet the next Galaxy” they say. There is no doubt that they are talking about the next smartphone belonging to the “S” series of flagship devices. 3rd of May is the date and London is the place, with the press invites already being sent.
Judging from the photo it would seem the the rumors about the ceramic casing were not so far off. And then we have multiple colours, that should also state something. Unibody casing? Seems very likely. Spec wise we can only guess based on some previously leaked info. :
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G HSDPA and 4G LTE 700
- Dimensions: 131×64 mm and 126 g
- Screen: Super AMOLED Plus with Gorilla Glass of 4,7″ and 720×1280 resolution
- Memory: internal 16/32 GB and 1 GB RAM plus microSD
- Camera: 12 MP, video 1080p@30fps plus 1.3 MP secondary camera capable of 720p@30fps
- OS: Android 4.0 with TouchWiz UI v4.0
- CPU: Exynos Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- Others: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, port microUSB v2.0 and 3.5 mm headphone jack