Huawei has just announced two new Froyo smartphones in Australia, the Ideos X5 and X6 models, that are supposed to debut in early 2011. These are pretty well-specced models, as you’ll learn from the following lines.
The Huawei Ideos X6 is the better specced unit, with high end features like these:
- Display: 4.1 inch, WVGA, capacitive display
- Connectivity: HSPA (up to 14.4Mbps), WiFi, GPS, HDMI
- CPU: 1GHz
- Camera: 5MP, HD video recording
- Other features: Dolby Mobile surround sound
Huawei Ideos X5 is a bit smaller and comes with the following features:
- Display: 3.8 inch, WVGA
- Connectivity: HSPA, GPS, WiFi
- Camera: 5MP
No info about the price or availability yet, but it’ll come, rest assured.