November 8th is the date when Lenovo has scheduled an unveiling event for the Motorola Moto M in China and while the device has already been certified by TENAA, some details were still up in the air. Today they’ve been cleared by a leak showing off press pictures and some specs.
The handset is going to sport an all metal unibody design, a curved back and Dolby Atmos acoustics. There’s also a water repellant nano coating, similar to what we’ve seen on other Moto handsets. And that’s what the specs list looks like:
- Display: 5.5 inch, Full HD
- CPU: octa core, MediaTek Helio P15, 2.2 GHz; Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB, microSD
- Camera: 16 MP Back/8 MP front
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, VoLTE, WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Battery: 3050 mAh with Turbo Charging
This model also has a fingerprint scanner, it’s priced at $294 according to rumors and it’ll come in silver and gold. All the official details will be unveiled on Tuesday, but the general opinion is that we’re dealing with an upgraded Moto G4.