After the big time leak of a video showing the Nexus Prime in action, the handset also known as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has leaked again. Now it appears picture in a poster showing Android 4.0 on top and the device’s pic below, plus a bunch of specs.
I have to remind you that the phone will be announced in about 12 hours from now in Hong Kong, during a special event that will mark the unveiling of Android Ice cream Sandwich. This poster comes from carrier NTT DoCoMo, a Japanese operator that also revealed the following specs of the Nexus Prime/Galaxy Nexus:
- CPU: TI OMAP 4460, 1.2GHz, dual core, PowerVR SGX 540 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16/32GB ROM
- Display: 4.7 inch, Super AMOLED HD, 1280 x 720
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, maybe LTE, GPS
- Camera: 5MP main, 1.3MP webcam
- Battery: 1750 mAh
There’s also a notification LED on board and this first Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone will also feature a very thin chassis, reaching 8.8 mm in its thinnest point. Galaxy Nexus will weigh 135 grams and you’ll get to see it officially in a couple of hours.