The Allview P8 Energy Mini is the latest in a series of battery phones we’ve tested over the past year and this one is rather compact, because it’s simply not a phablet. It’s the localized version of the Gionee Marathon M5 Mini, integrated by the Romanian company Allview and priced at $155.
It’s the first Allview model to sport a 2.5D glass panel and inside its box we find the user manual, charger, USB cable, OTG cable and headphones. This is a dual SIM unit, with an 8.9 mm waistline and a weight of 200 grams. Specs include a 5 inch IPS LCD display with 720p resolution, a quad core Cortex A7 1.3 GHZ processor and Android 5.1 as the OS.
There’s also 16 GB of storage, 2 GB of RAM and an 8 megapixel camera, but the real star of the show is surely the 4000 mAh battery, that should be good enough for 400 hours of standby and 1500 minutes of talk time. There’s also a 5V/2A charger in the mix and I should mention that this model doesn’t have 4G LTE connectivity, just HSDPA tops.
It can also be used as a power bank and we’ll be back soon with a full review.
In this article
- dual SIM
- Allview P8 Energy Mini
- Allview P8 Energy Mini price
- Allview P8 Energy Mini specs
- Allview P8 Energy Mini unboxing
- Allview P8 Energy Mini unboxing video
- Allview P8 Energy Mini video
- Gionee Marathon M5 Mini
- Gionee Marathon M5 Mini price
- Gionee Marathon M5 Mini specs
- Gionee Marathon M5 Mini unboxing
- Gionee Marathon M5 Mini unboxing video