HTC increased the number of 4.7 inch smartphones in its portofolio to 3 today, by unveiling the Sensation XL model. First we had the Mango model Titan, next the Runnymede and now the Sensation XL with this extreme diagonal. Like the Sensation XE, this device moderately upgrades the original Sensation.
Following the acquisition of Beats for $300 million months ago, HTC started including the acoustic technology and fresh sets of headphones on its new products. The HTC Sensation XL measures a mere 9.9mm in waistline and offers an unique audio experience and unique setup, that ensures you hear exactly what the artists intended when creating a song.
The new smartphone uses ultra light headphones called urBeats, that are integrated with a Beats profile on the handset. And now here’s the specs list for this newcomer:
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8255, 1.5GHz
- OS: Android with HTC Sense
- Camera: 8MP, autofocus, dual LED flash, 720p video capture, front 1.3MP camera
- Memory: 16GB internal storage, 768MB RAM
- Display: 4.7 inches, LCD, WVGA, Gorilla Glass
- Connectivity: HSPA/WCDMA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi, DLNA
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1600 mAh, 250-710 minutes of talk time (GSM)
HTC Sensation XL will be available in Asia and Europe starting November and there will also be a limited edition with a special version of the Beats Solo headphones.