Lenovo debuted two very powerful phones today, genuine flagships within the Moto range. One of them is the Moto Z, detailed here and the other is the Moto Z Force, pictured below and standing out through its indestructible screen. This display uses Shatter Shield technology, that was also found on the Moto X Force.
This lets it survive even the toughest drops. Upfront we’ve got a fingerprint scanner and at the back we find a powerful 21 megapixel camera, plus a magnetic docking mechanism for modular pieces. Here’s the full specs list for the phone:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Display: 5.5 inch, AMOLED, Quad HD
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 32/64 GB, microSD
- Camera: Main: 21 MP, OIS, F/1.8, laser focus, dual tone flash; Front: 5 MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type C
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Turbopower charge
The handset offers certification for splash proof technology and also comes a 6.99 mm thick waistline. At the back there’s a magnetic port that lets you connect Moto Mods modular shells, with extra projector, JBL speakers and external battery.