LG has just announced that it intends to launch the dual core smartphone LG Optimus 2X in Europe this month. The handset will arrive with Froyo on board, but it will receive the Gingerbread update as soon as possible. We remind you that LG Optimus 2X was shown to you in our hands on experiences at MWC 2011 last month.
No info on the U.S. launch of the product, but rest assured it’s coming, maybe with Android 2.3 as default OS, if the launch is late. If you’re wondering about the specs, there’s a nifty list of features below:
- Display: 4 inch, TFT capacitive, 480 x 800 pixels
- Memory: 8GB internal, 512MB RAM, microSD slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: HSDPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 2.1, HDMI
- Camera: 8MP main, autofocus, LED flash, 1080p video capture, 1.3MP secondary
- CPU: dual core, 1GHZ Tegra 2
- Battery: 1500 mAh
Now let’s get a launch date for the 3D tablet LG Optimus Pad and we’re all set, as far as the LG portofolio is concerned.