Yesterday was all about Apple and WWDC, but today OnePlus was the newsmaker, as it debuted the OnePlus 3 handset. The flagship was unveiled in a virtual environment, being streamed to the tens of thousands of VR headsets offered to the OnePlus fans.
So, let’s get straight to business: OnePlus 3 comes with an unibody metal case, with a premium feel and a thickness of 7.35 mm. It weighs 158 grams and provides some hardcore specs, including 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
Here’s a full rundown of specs:
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 2.2 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB, no microSD card slot
- Display: 5.5 inch, Full HD, AMOLED
- Camera: Back – 16 MP, F/2.0, OIS, dual tone flash/ Front – 8 MP
- Connectivity: USB Type C, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, 4G LTE, dual SIM
- Battery: 3000 mAh, Dash Charge
OnePlus 3 also has an interesting side button, that will aid in switching the profile from standard to silent and viceversa. The handset comes in gold or gray, with a recommended price of $399. It’ll be able to juice up from 0 to 60% in just 30 minutes, via Quick Charge 3.0 tech. The OS of choice is OxygenOS 3.1.1 based on Android 6.0.1.