There’s already a WP7 Mango device out there made by Fujitsu Toshiba, but that one is only meant for the Japanese market… Well, now we also have an international model from Samsung, the Omnia W, following the announcement of the HTC Radar and Titan models with Mango. This newcomer can be seen below and we can say that it’s a follow-up to the Omnia 7.
The phone doesn’t change much from the Omnia 7, as far as specs go, but I’ll let the list below do the talking. Just know that you’ll be paying 310 EUR for this new smartphone before taxes. Here’s the specs list:
- Connectivity: HSPA, EDGE, WiFi, Bluetooh, AGPS
- CPU: 1.4GHz
- Display: 3.7 inch, 800 x 480, Super AMOLED
- Camera: 5MP, ED flash, 720p 30 fps video capture, VGA front cam
- Memory: 8GB internal , 512MB RAM
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1500 mAh
- Others: accelerometer, ambient light, proximity sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer
The phone measures 10.9 mm in thickness, weighs 115.3 grams and uses the custom Picture Hub, Music, Video and Game Hub from Samsung. The Music Hub will be integrated with Zune, so you can use your Zune ass to sign up and get the tunes you want. Will you pick this model over the new HTC goodies with Mango?