TAG Heuer recently introduced a limited edition of the Gulf Meridiist handsets, with the device being named after the oil company Gulf Oil. Only 400 units will be available, bearing the color branding of the Gulf firm, orange and blue. The phone has got a vintage look to it and it comes with a rectangular stainless steel case, with a black PVD coating.
The finishing is made with the aid of black rubber and you’ll notice the two vertical stripes, defining the Gulf Oil branding in blue and orange. There’s also the company’s logo on the back of the camera shutter and the TAG Heuer logo in orange. You’ll find it engraved on the side keys and under the main sapphire screen.
Expect the product to pop up in TAG Heuer shops and authorize partners starting April. Here’s the specs list of the device:
- Connectivity: quad band GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth, USB
- Display: 1.9 inch, 240 x 320 pixels (main), OLED, 96 x 16 pixels (secondary)
- Camera: 2MP, mechanical rolling shutter
- Memory: 2GB internal
- Battery: Li-Ion, 950 mAh, 28 day of standby time, 7 hours of talk time
- Dimensions: 112 x 46 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 155 grams