The iPhone 3G unit in the image below looks like it was tossed from outer space straight to Earth, it caught fire in the atmosphere and then it destroyed that car seat. The real story is that the handset got overheated and exploded…


We’ve heard about the iPhone 3GS overheating and a couple of other popular gadgets have had this issue, like the Xbox 360, the PlayStation 3 console and even the iPod, but they’ve never done so much damage. Well, unless you count that PS3 that set a house on fire…

Is global warming also applying to gadgets nowadays?

[via mobilewhack]

Previous articleSamsung Link Now Available on Bell Canada
Next articleThe iPhone Keypad Codes You Need to Enhance the User Experience